Your raised printed invitations can be printed in up to 4 spot colours one side or up to 2 spot colours both sides, and in any design you wish. Our stock boards are high quality 350gsm – 400gsm white, off white or cream boards, but if you require a specific colour board we will always source this for you. We also supply a duplexing service if heavier weight invitations are required, which means mounting two or more sheets together to make it a much more thicker invitation. To add that extra touch, we can gilt edge your invitations in silver or gold and have them either square or round cornered.
If you need any more information, prices or samples, please get in contact.
Printing processes available:
- Flat lithographic printing – Flat printing using metal plates, in up to any 4 spot colours.
- Flat digital printing – Flat printing full colour for excellent picture quality.
- Raised thermographic printing – A raised printing process, which allows the text & images to stand out from the page with an embossed printed finish.
- Foil blocked printing – Printing process that can have either metallic or matt finishes using metal dyes.
- Gilt Edging – A gold or silver edge hand crafted to the board.